- Before or at the time of collecting personal data, PT&T will identify the purpose for which information is being collected. The collection and use of personal data will solely be for the purpose and objective of fulfilling that purpose and for other compatible purposes.
- Personal data to be collected should be relevant to the purpose for which it is to be used, and to the extent of necessary, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- PT&T will provide a personal data collection statement in an appropriate format and manner whenever personal data are collected (i.e. in the manual form or web page that collects personal data, or in a notice in the form or template to be filed with and submitted to PT&T. PT&T will only retain personal data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose.
- PT&T will collect personal data by lawful and fair means and, where applicable, with knowledge or consent of the data subject concerned and will protect personal data by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- Only authorized PT&T personnel has access to these personal information. Physical and digital records of personal data collected will be stored in accordance with the retention periods as provided under existing rules and regulations but in no case shall retention be longer than necessary to achieve its purpose. After such periods, they shall be disposed of through the applicable methods for destruction as provided under existing guidelines.
The Management of PT&T is committed to performing its functions in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that personal data are protected.PT&T will make readily available policies and practices relating to the management of personal data